- 199 USD ($)
- 850 Watt (W)
- Charger for Li-ion battery LED Cap Lamps
- 100 Liter/day
- Coal Mine, Indoor Home, Cap Lamp storage room
- 350 Millimeter (mm)
- sheet metal
- 1860 Millimeter (mm)
- Power supply
- 1730 Millimeter (mm)
- 100 Kilograms (kg)
- AC Motor
- 1860* 1730 *350 Millimeter (mm)
- 850 Watt (w)
- 220 Volt (v)
1. KCLA Cap Lamp Charging Rack Introduction
KCLA series charging rack adopts high quality power supply, which is used for charging the DC power supply of miners lamp battery. The constant voltage parallel charging method is adopted, and the charging procedure is simple. At the end of the charging period of the miners lamp battery, the charging current is less than 0.1 ampere and will not be overcharged. If the miners lamp battery is not used temporarily, it may not be removed from the rack. Each miners lamp battery with different discharge degree can be put on the shelf for charging at any time without mutual interference. Kcla type charging rack includes two parts: charging rack and switching power supply. The imported switching power supply is installed in the middle of the charging rack.
2. Service conditions
The charging rack is installed in the miner's lamp room with the following conditions.
1. The ambient medium temperature shall not be lower than 40 centigrade and -30 centigrade.
2. The altitude is only 2000 meters.
3. The relative humidity of the air shall not be greater than 85 percent.
4. The lamp house is set on the well without violent vibration and impact.
5. Indoor air circulation, no conductive dust.
6. No water or other liquid is immersed.
3. Technical parameters
The charging rack is divided into two sides and three layers. Each side and each layer can have 17 storage batteries for ore discharge lamps. Each charging circuit has a charging indicator light. If the red light is on, it means that it is charging.Green light means full.
Kcla-102 miners lamp charging rack
Input voltage: AC220V
Input current: 5.5A
Output voltage: DC5.5v
Output current: 120A
4. Operating instructions and charging precautions
1. When installing the miners lamp charging rack, first fix the screws on the floor, which is generally 5cm higher than the floor.
2. Connect the AC power supply, the indicator light is on, and the DC voltmeter indicates the voltage without load.
3. Align the battery number of the miners lamp with the number on the charging rack, turn off the lamp cap switch, insert the charging plug hole of the lamp cap into the charging plug on the charging rack, rotate 180 degree clockwise until the fixed position, and the circuit is connected. If the charging indicator has an indication, it indicates that the charging is normal.
4. The daily charging battery is 0.8-1.0 ampere, and it is continuously charged for 10 hours. At the end of charging, the charging current should be less than 0.1 a.
5. If some charging indicator lights are not on during charging, check the contact conditions at all places.
6. During the charging process, if the external power supply is suddenly disconnected, the lamp cap of each lamp shall be rotated counterclockwise immediately to disconnect the charging circuit in time.
7. All parts of the charging rack shall be kept clean and dry.
- Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Fumigation Wooden carton
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Africa
- All India
Floor 7, Block C, HBLRF Industrial Park, Xuegang North Road, Qinghu community, Longhua street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518109, China